Tuesday, March 17, 2009

76/365: Eight Years Ago

Whoa! I did not realize it has been eight years since I was living in
England. I kept a journal of my time there and saved several of my
tickets from different shows and events I attended.

Below is my ticket from the St. Patrick's day concert I attended. The
concert highlighted Vivaldi's Four Seasons and then some of the most
moving Irish songs. Hearing Danny Boy sent shivers down my spine.

I am not sure if you can read the journal or not. But on page two,
admist my homesickness, I wrote, "you never know how much you friends
mean to you until you can't talk with them or can't see them. And you
never realize true love until you hear the sad voice on the other side
of the phone." Looking back, I am so glad I went, I was able to do so
much and experience so many things I never thought possible.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. May the luck of the Irish always be
with you.

No comments: