Thursday, July 2, 2009

183/365: A Day at the Museums


This morning started with a trip to the Museum of American History (one of my favorites).  The remodel has made this museum even more cooler. I loved the new entry way, as it was so bright and airy. We saw things like Julia Child's kitchen, Apollo's skates (I drooled over the Maple Blades), and Kermit the Frog. After we finished the American History Museum we went to the Natural History Museum.

While at the Natural History Museum I took this picture of a giraffe. I had to wait a while because of all of the people that were walking by. Finally I snapped the picture with no people. I was so excited that it turned out.

We finished our night out with a showing of Night at the Museum 2 at the IMAX theatre.

Tomorrow is my last day in DC , but no worries I am returning in a month with E.

No comments: